The Heartland Internship Program (HIP) is a 10-week program that includes a paid banking industry internship and opportunities to build your network, enhance your professional development, engage in the community, and explore Heartland as a place to thrive as a young professional.
If you accept an internship through the HIP, you will attend several events, training sessions, and workshops with a cohort of high-achieving peers. It is an amazing way to build your skills, differentiate yourself and enhance your career opportunities.
The benefits of a HIP internship:
- Unlock leadership potential by working side by side with top leaders of the organization
- Sharpen presentation skills by presenting your final project to the executive team
- Work with a mentor to assist in your development
- Engage with other HIP interns
- Receive valuable networking for an exciting career in banking
Areas of Focus:
- Human Resources
- Retail Banking
PLEASE NOTE: All 2021 summer internships posted through the Heartland job board are now closed. The application process for our fall internship program will open in September 2021.
Summer 2021 Interns: