Your tools for success!
The Financial Tools option allows you to view all of your accounts in one place for managing your spending and debts, calculating your net worth, and viewing spending trends over specific time periods. Several links appear on the Home page or through the Financial Tools navigation bar, such as Net Worth and Budget. You can click those links to display visual representations of your financial data.
Check out the tools below that you will have access to through Online and Mobile Banking:
- Spending – Enables you to view a graphic representation of how you are spending your money over a period of time.
- Budget – Helps you set budgets for each spending category and track progress towards those categories each month.
- Trends – Builds even further on your budgeting categories to help track spending over time as compared to income.
- Cashflow – Review your income and expenses for a given day, including future predictions. Know ahead of time if you'll be able to afford that big purchase.
- Net Worth – Provides an overview of the total value of all internally-held and linked accounts to view your net worth over time.
- Debts – Allows you to see all of your debt accounts in one place and to calculate how making additional payments, or paying off your debt completely, can impact your debt over time.