Up-to-date, up-to-the minute information
We value your interaction with us. Our social media accounts are our lifeline to the on-the-go world. We invite you to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn using the links below. Additionally, review our tips below for engaging in safe social media.
Protecting Yourself on Social Media
Social media is exactly that – social; and social means public and public can mean permanent. Online activities can give criminals that extra bit of information needed to steal your identity. Because social media is shared and global, remember that it is your responsibility to monitor your profiles and actions.
- Select friend requests and links from only those users that you trust
- Realize that one network might link to another
- Information that is personal should never be posted and never shared
- If an offer seems too good to be true, avoid it
- Perform a social media audit – remove and/or delete anything questionable