Performance Culture and Benefits for Employees
You've checked us out and decided we're a good fit. You would like to know more - exactly what are you getting yourself into here at Heartland? Below, we provide a summation of our Performance Culture belief and a quick run-down of the benefits offered to eligible employees. Take your time on this page, you never know when there could be questions on this...
You’ve checked us out and decided we’re a good fit…but exactly what do we mean by Performance Culture?
- Our performance is built on three tiers: people, processes and technology…all of which are built on a foundation of accountability.
- We understand culture. With engaged people, practical processes and timely technology, we are proud to provide a work environment with inspired leadership promoting quality of service.
- We embrace diversity. We are committed to attracting and retaining the best-of-the-best while acknowledging differences in thought, ethnicity and experiences. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a community bank, we realize that our success aligns with our commitment to our internal community – our people! We provide competitive benefits, promote leadership development and encourage wellness during work and after work hours. Our goal is to ensure a well-balanced work/life experience for our associates.
The following benefit programs are available to eligible associates:
- Paid Leave – vacation, sick, holidays, bereavement, jury duty, marriage, maternity/paternity, family, and witness duty
- Insurance - major medical, dental, vision and both voluntary and group life
- Annual Employer HSA contribution
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) Savings Plan (Traditional and Roth, w/ company stock investment option!)
- Country Club Membership
- Benefit Continuation (COBRA)
- 4-U Sabbatical Program
- Banking Product/Service Discounts and Mortgage Rate Reduction Program
- Associate Assistance Program
- Internal and External Training Programs