Get Here, Stay Here and Move Ahead Here!
Your career is in your hands - whether you are only now exploring the possibilities of the banking world or you are a current Heartland team member looking to advance in your career. We encourage personal and professional development, and ultimately want to provide you with the knowledge and information to realize your dreams!
Career Development and Learning
- Heartland encourages associates to seek development and growth, both personally and professionally. To enhance that goal, we offer one-on-one coaching, individual development plans, classroom and online learning opportunities, as well as participation in industry forums, roundtables and conferences.
- Compliance Education - All team members participate in industry-sponsored education programs each year that provide insight into topics such as fraud prevention, privacy issues, security, prevention of sexual and other unlawful harassment, and many others.
- Continuing Education - Continuing Education opportunities are available to associates, with management approval, to work toward certifications and licenses. Some of these are offered through programs with banking schools, such as the Barrett School of Banking and the Graduate School of Banking.
- Foundations of Banking Certificate created in partnership with Columbus State Community College and the Community Bankers Association of Ohio.
- Heartland Bank's Principles of Banking series.
When you join the Heartland Bank team, rest assured that you are not only joining a dynamic team, you can additionally establish a unique career path that aligns with your personal and professional goals. Associates are encouraged to target individual goals to plan for their future while building on their past experiences.