Report Fraud, Suspicious Activity or a Lost/Stolen Card
Stop, look and call
We all want to stop fraud or unwanted activity on our cards and accounts. We all need to look closely at our statements to recognize transactions that are suspicious. Ultimately, we need to call to report fraud immediately.
This is an important concern and we understand that. Our contact numbers will help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days a year. Please provide as much detail as possible about the accounts or transactions in question including dates, account or transaction numbers and any additional information that may assist us.
- Debit Card Lost/Stolen: 1-844-202-5076
- Credit Card Lost/Stolen: 1-844-267-2744
Any other questions or account concerns can be directed to the Heartland Bank Client Services department at 1-800-697-0049 during normal business hours.
Other contacts to consider if you have been a victim of a crime:
- Alert your other financial institutions
- Alert one of the three major credit reporting agencies
- File a report with the local police or sheriff