Create a retirement plan for your employees
You’ve accomplished the difficult task of finding great employees – let us help you give them a great reason to stay! A retirement package just might give you that extra leverage needed in a very competitive employee marketplace.
We are all in the same boat with retirement planning, and your employees often have the same issues that you and your own family are facing. We have the experience to assist with the difficult decisions and the expertise to guide you and your employees to a dynamic retirement package.
- SEP IRA
- Minimal startup and administrative costs
- Potential tax credits for the employer
- Allows tax-deductible contributions by the employer for your employees
- Employer’s choice of annual amount and whether or not to contribute
- Simple IRA
- Employees contribute pre-tax compensation and you can match their contribution
- Employer tax deductions for the contributions employees make to their accounts
- Easy administration with minimal startup and maintenance cost
- A tax-advantaged method of saving for retirement for your employees
- Easy and inexpensive to add to an already defined contribution plan
- Funded by employee contributions - you may match contributions, partially or fully, subject to certain restrictions
- Options for both for-profit and non-profit/tax-exempt organizations
We do not provide tax advice. Consult your tax advisor.
Securities and advisory services are offered through LPL Financial (LPL), a registered investment advisor and broker-dealer (member FINRA/SIPC). Insurance products are offered through LPL or its licensed affiliates. Heartland Bank and Heartland Planning Associates are not registered as a broker-dealer or investment advisor. Registered representatives of LPL offer products and services using Heartland Planning Associates, and may also be employees of Heartland Bank. These products and services are being offered through LPL or its affiliates, which are separate entities from, and not affiliates of, Heartland Bank and Heartland Planning Associates. Securities and insurance offered through LPL or its affiliates are:
|Not Insured by FDIC or Any Other
|Not Bank Deposits or
The LPL Financial registered representatives associated with this website may discuss and/or transact business only with residents of the states in which they are properly registered or licensed. No offers may be made or accepted from any resident of any other state.
Heartland Bank ("Financial Institution") provides referrals to financial professionals of LPL Financial LLC ("LPL") pursuant to an agreement that allows LPL to pay the Financial Institution for these referrals. This creates an incentive for the Financial Institution to make these referrals, resulting in a conflict of interest. The Financial Institution is not a current client of LPL for brokerage or advisory services. Please visit https://www.lpl.com/disclosures/is-lpl-relationship-disclosure.html more detailed information.