Cash Management Services
Manage your cash position
Utilizing a nationwide payments system, ACH is a flexible, efficient and secure avenue for managing the outgoing and incoming transactions for your business. With this online feature, you can manage your cash position 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
- Payroll - Send ACH credits to recipient accounts at other financial institutions, pay employees and split a payroll amount between two different accounts at two different financial institutions
- Authorized Transactions - A security feature specially designed to provide dual control and allows you to establish different security levels within a company
- ACH Payments - Payments are made through the ACH network and users can capitalize on the benefits of sending money via ACH, such as specifying when recipients receive funds and subsequently minimize the float period
- EFTPS Tax Payments - Send tax payments to certain federal and state taxing authorities
- Domestic & International Wires - Transfer funds electronically and recipient will receive credit the same day
- ACH Receipts/Collections - Collect funds owed by account holders at other institutions - ACH Receipts debits one account at a time, while the Collection feature debits multiple accounts from outside financial institutions for the sum total of those debits
- Same Day ACH -This service provides the capability to accelerate ACH payments to post on the same day as initiated. The following transaction types are available for Same Day ACH processing: ACH Payments, Payroll, and ACH Receipts/Collections
- Currency Orders - Place a request for cash, in specific denominations, to be ready for pick up at any of our branch offices
- Child Support - Payments can be directly withdrawn from a Heartland Bank account and deposited into the recipients account
Questions about our Treasury Management services? Click here to contact our team for more information.