Safe Deposit Boxes
Protecting your valuables…
Many of our branch locations offer Safe Deposit Boxes in a variety of sizes to accommodate your needs and provide the peace of mind of bank vault security. A banking relationship is required to open and maintain a safe deposit box. You will have the ability to assign a deputy to have access to the box and two keys are provided to each renter. Contact your local branch office for pricing and size options.
Why should I rent a safe deposit box?
- Store important items that would be difficult or impossible to replace
- Privacy (only you know what is inside) and security
- Fire, water and theft resistant
What items should go into a safe deposit box?
- Business items for safe-keeping
- Important papers: insurance policies, business records, deeds, titles, mortgages, leases, other contracts, stocks, bonds and certificates of deposit (CDs)
- Pictures of your business assets for insurance purposes (in case of theft or damage)