Health Savings Accounts for Your Employees
If you offer your employees a high-deductible health plan, they could benefit from an HSA at Heartland Bank. Then, you and your employees can rest assured that expenses can be covered.
A Health Savings Account (HSA) is a tax-exempt account established exclusively for the purpose of paying for qualified medical expenses for your employees, their spouses and dependents. This account is only available to individuals that participate in a high-deductible health plan.**
- Tiered interest rate
- $4 monthly maintenance fee (waived with $1,500 minimum daily balance or ownership of an additional Heartland Bank deposit account)
- First order of basic HSA checks free of charge
- Debit card access is available
- Transfer or rollover funds from another HSA
- HSA owner may add authorized signers allowing card eligibility
Click here for our HSA Fact Sheet.