Welcome to Heartland Bank
We are excited about our future together – providing valuable relationships and quality service. In a time when community banking has become a solid foundation for our clients’ financial futures, we couldn’t be more proud to expand our services to the Northern Kentucky and the Greater Cincinnati market areas. Since April, we have been committed to your transition to the Heartland family, and we’re ready to begin the journey with you!
On this page, we are providing important transition facts, links and contact information. These are simply quick references and resources as our staff is well-equipped and ready to answer any questions you may have.
Be sure to:
- Complete your enrollment in Online Banking
Please note: You may be prompted to upgrade your browser to Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari or Microsoft Edge.
Microsoft no longer recommends using Internet Explorer to access the internet.
- Re-establish your Bill Pay and your payees
- Download the Heartland Bank mobile app
- Begin using your new Heartland Bank checks
- Be sure to activate your Heartland bank debit and/or HSA card(s)
- Re-enroll for receipt of eStatements
- Pay your loan payment(s) via Online Banking, automatic payments or Ft. Mitchell address
- Looking for the payoff request link? Click here
- Do you have a Victory Community Bank Credit Card with Elan? Click here for a direct link or call (800) 558-3424