In recent years, barely a month passed without news of a well-known brand or company suffering a cyber attack. Consumers are finally beginning to have a greater understanding of what these data breaches mean to them and their ever-broadening online identity. And they’re looking for ways to help protect themselves!
Heartland Bank is too. We’ve teamed up with IBM to offer Trusteer Rapport – an online fraud protection software that delivers extra security while you’re using our website. It’s free of charge, requires no registration and downloads to your computer in just minutes.
Trusteer’s innovative technology picks up where conventional security software fails. From the moment it is installed, Trusteer protects your computer and mitigates financial malware infections as well as detects the malware installation process and breaks it, while keeping your computer clean. By stopping the malwares bad behavior, Trusteer is able to provide protection above and beyond what is possible with anti-virus.
How Trusteer Protects
- Removes existing financial malware from the computer immediately
- Prevents future malware infections
- Protects credentials and personal information from key logging and screen capturing attempts
- Stops phishing attacks from stealing credentials and data
- Notifies Heartland Bank of threat activity to further drive fraud protection
Benefits to Heartland Bank Customers
- Easy to install: Takes only a few seconds, no need to restart your computer or configure a program (Mac users may need to update their operating systems)
- Compact: Trusteer is a small piece of software that won’t slow down the computer or interfere with other applications
- Automatic: Nothing for you to do, as updates are done in the background
- Effective: In a recent study, Trusteer Rapport stopped 100% of all financial malware testers used to try and infect a protected machine
- Proven: Trusteer Rapport currently protects over 30 million users worldwide
- Free: For customers of Heartland Bank, Trusteer Rapport has been provided to you at no cost.