Heartland Bank and 104.9 The River have teamed up again this year to present the 10th annual Money Matters Free Financial Summit on Saturday, April 22. The Violet Baptist Church of Pickerington will host the event this year and we’re looking forward to providing attendees with a variety of seminars on how to better manage their finances and plan for the future.
Starting at 8:30 a.m., attendees register for three seminars throughout the morning and choose from the following topics:
- Preparing to Buy Your First Home?
- What Down Payment Mortgage Assistance Programs are Available to Me?
- Budgeting and Living within your Means
- How to manage your credit card debt
- Financial Planning: An Interactive Overview
- Life Insurance: What You Need to Know
- A Healthy Financial Check-up
- When life Happens, Do You Have the Right Insurance Coverage?
- Understand Your Credit Report and Score and How to Improve It
- Teaching Your Kids About Money
- 10 Easy Steps to Save Each Month
- So You Want to Start a Business? Entrepreneurship 101 by Steve Harmon, Spartan Logistics
Following the seminars, a complimentary lunch will be provided by Sunny Street Café and a wrap up session will be led by Josh Hooper from the River’s afternoon show.
“We are proud to offer this financial resource again this year to central Ohioans. Now, more than ever, consumers should rely on financial institutions for the advice they need to know from people they trust. As a community bank, this is our commitment and responsibility to the communities in which we serve,” stated Scott McComb, Chairman, president and CEO of Heartland Bank.
In today’s financial environment, it’s important to have a trusted resource that can give you honest answers to your questions. As central Ohio’s community bank since 1911, we’ve been there for our clients for over 100 years. To ensure that you’re part of this year’s summit, be sure to reserve your spot today. We look forward to having you join us on April 22!
Register Online Today!