Mobile Banking Upgrade
New Features Available Soon!
Effective May 31, 2018, we’ll be launching a suite of enhancements to Mobile Banking that includes adopting stronger login and password requirements that mimic our current requirements for Online Banking.
Mobile Deposit to Savings Accounts
By using the Heartland Bank Mobile App, you can now enjoy the safety, security and convenience of depositing checks directly into your savings account.
Mobile Deposit Auto Capture
Auto capture provides on screen feedback while positioning your device to capture a suitable image of your mobile deposit.
Enhanced Security for your Protection
As part of the new security requirements of our Mobile Banking upgrade, your Mobile Banking username and password will be replaced with your current Online Banking username and password on May 31.
What does this mean for you?
Things to consider when resetting your mobile credentials:
- Logins must have a minimum of 6 characters, a maximum of 30 characters, and may NOT include any special characters.
- Logins may NOT start with a number
- Passwords must have at least 8 characters, including one of these special characters: $ ! ~ & = # @
- Passwords must include at least one number but CANNOT begin with a number
- When resetting a password, you may NOT use any of your last 10 passwords
- After May 31, all password changes will be managed in the Online Banking system
Please watch our short videos to learn how to:
- How to change your Online Banking Login ID
- How to change your Online Banking Password