Matching small businesses with perfect products
For over 110 years, Heartland Bank has been committed to working with small businesses to provide financing for their growth and prosperity. We are proud to be designated by the Small Business Administration (SBA) as a preferred lender. That means we’re a consistent provider of the best solutions for small businesses.
SBA loans help small business borrowers open, acquire, or expand a small business. Specific loan terms, like principal and interest repayment, can often be customized to meet your cash flow requirements. We’ll also help you understand SBA loan criteria and how your business can meet eligibility requirements.
Heartland Bank offers several types of SBA loans including:
- 7(a) Loans – starting, expanding, renovating and many other general business purposes
- SBA Express – used mostly for lines of credit with expedited review process
- 504 Loans – long-term fixed assets and fixed-rate financing
- Cap Lines - working capital, contract, seasonal and builders
SBA loans can be used for a variety of purposes including:
- Revolving lines of credit for working capital
- Business debt refinancing and consolidation
- Inventory, machinery or equipment purchases
- Commercial real estate acquisition, renovation or expansion
Our goal is to assist our clients in finding the best financing structure to meet their needs, which may mean using other federal and state government loan programs such as:
- Ohio 166 Loan Program
- Ohio Collateral Enhancement Program (CEP)
- Ohio Capital Access Program (OCAP)
To speak with a Heartland Bank Commercial Relationship Manager, click here or visit any one of our local branches.